The Hastings PAC organizes, supports and runs several events during the course of the school year.
Hastings Day One (September)
Taking place on the first day of the school year, the goal of this event is to welcome new, as well as returning students back to Hastings, while giving families a chance to reconnect after the summer break.
PAC brings in various experts to talk on topics that caregivers may find educational, helpful or engaging. Further, it’s an opportunity to bring the school community together in relationship. For the 2020/21 school year, the focus has been on three topics 1) anti-racism; 2) mental health during Covid era; and 3) Internet safety.
Harvest Potluck (October)
This is an annual dinner event that brings together students, parents, and school staff of all grades to share food together and build community. There is food, crafts, music and more, including a choir performance by our own Hastings Choir!
Family Bingo Night (February)
This is a super fun event for adults and kids – everyone loves to call “BINGO”!
Burger and Beverage Night (April)
Enjoy an adults-only night out, while supporting the Hastings PAC! Tickets include a burger, a beverage, and a donation to the PAC! Featuring karaoke and a 50/50 draw!
Spring Fair (May)
The Hastings Spring Fair a highly anticipated event that takes place on school grounds and is one of the PAC’s most important fundraisers. Admission to the fair is free, but tickets sold for concessions, rides, and games.
Latest Events News:
- Safe Online: Info that Clicks!Speaker Series Volume 3: Parenting Online and Parental Controls Online The PAC will present the third installment in our Speaker Series this year! Coming Tuesday, … Continue reading Safe Online: Info that Clicks!
- Speaker Series Volume 2Mental Health and Wellness Tools for Children and Families during COVID This online workshop explores the impact of COVID on the mental health of children … Continue reading Speaker Series Volume 2
- Speaker Series, Vol. 1 Michelle WingWednesday, January 20, 2021 |7:00 – 8:00 pm | Zoom We have a parent education speaker focused on anti-racism. On Wednesday, January 20th, from 7:00 … Continue reading Speaker Series, Vol. 1 Michelle Wing
- Welcome Back EventTuesday, September 22, 2020 | 8:45 – 9:45 am In this new school reality, we recognize that it is more important than ever for our … Continue reading Welcome Back Event
- Urban Safari Online Field TripThursday, June 18, 2020 | 11:00 am | Online Friday, June 19, 2020 | 1:30 pm | Online Your Hastings PAC celebrated the end of … Continue reading Urban Safari Online Field Trip