The Hastings PAC organizes, supports and runs several events during the course of the school year.
Latest Event News
- Speaker Series: Self-RegulationMay 4 | May 17 | June 1 | 7:00-8:30pm via ZOOM Self-regulation is the ability to manage our thoughts, behavior, and energy to achieve … Continue reading Speaker Series: Self-Regulation
- Spring Fair 2022 -Volunteers Needed!Thursday, June 9th, 3-6pm Volunteers make this event possible! We are looking for at least 80 volunteers to take a shift, including set-up and clean-up … Continue reading Spring Fair 2022 -Volunteers Needed!
- Arts & Crafts MarketFriday, May 13th, 3-5pm & Saturday, May 14th, 11-2pm at Hastings School. Cash only. The Grade 7 students and teachers will be hosting a fundraiser … Continue reading Arts & Crafts Market
- Speaker Series: Online SafetyThe Uncomfortable Topic of Children and Online Pornography: Why You Shouldn’t Wait until High School to Talk About It Wednesday, April 13th from 7:00 – 8: … Continue reading Speaker Series: Online Safety
- Movie NightAlaskan Nets – Thursday, March 31st at 6pm Doors will open at 5:30pm. Movie starts at 6pm. Tickets are FREE! Purchase your free ticket here so … Continue reading Movie Night
Hastings Day One (September)
Taking place on the first day of the school year, the goal of this event is to welcome new, as well as returning students back to Hastings, while giving families a chance to reconnect after the summer break.
PAC brings in various experts to talk on topics that caregivers may find educational, helpful or engaging. Further, it’s an opportunity to bring the school community together in relationship. For the 2020/21 school year, the focus has been on three topics 1) anti-racism; 2) mental health during Covid era; and 3) Internet safety.
Harvest Potluck (October)
This is an annual dinner event that brings together students, parents, and school staff of all grades to share food together and build community. There is food, crafts, music and more, including a choir performance by our own Hastings Choir!
Family Bingo Night (February)
This is a super fun event for adults and kids – everyone loves to call “BINGO”!
Burger and Beverage Night (April)
Enjoy an adults-only night out, while supporting the Hastings PAC! Tickets include a burger, a beverage, and a donation to the PAC! Featuring karaoke and a 50/50 draw!
Spring Fair (May)
The Hastings Spring Fair a highly anticipated event that takes place on school grounds and is one of the PAC’s most important fundraisers. Admission to the fair is free, but tickets sold for concessions, rides, and games.