- PAC Meeting – Thursday, September 28th
Come to the first PAC meeting of the 2023/2024 school year. Childcare will be provided.
Our new principal, Trevor Wrinch, will be in attendance, and this is a great opportunity to hear from Trevor and vice principal Andrew Coelho about plans for Hastings for the upcoming year.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Hastings PAC organizes, supports and runs several events during the course of the school year.
Latest Event News
- Spring Fair 2023 SponsorsThe Hastings Spring Fair is made possible by the generosity of our community sponsors! Join us Friday, May 12th from 3-6pm, rain or shine, for … Read more
Burger and Bevvie Night is Back!Tickets on Sale NOW!! Saturday February 25th After a very long 3 year break, the Hastings PAC is very excited to be hosting the … Read more
- Spring Fair Raffle WinnersCongratulations to all the raffle winners from this year’s Spring Fair! And a big thank you to all the generous sponsors for their prize contributions. … Read more
- Spring Fair Sponsors 2022Join us Thursday, June 9th from 3-6pm, rain or shine, for the Hastings Community Elementary School Spring Fair. This is a community event and everyone … Read more
- Spring Fair – Thu. June 9, 3-6pmAVOID THE LINE UPS! – Pre-Sale of Tickets all week! Make the most of your Spring Fair time by pre-purchasing you Spring Fair tickets; Monday, June … Read more
Hastings Day One (September)
Taking place on the first day of the school year, the goal of this event is to welcome new, as well as returning students back to Hastings, while giving families a chance to reconnect after the summer break.
PAC brings in various experts to talk on topics that caregivers may find educational, helpful or engaging. Further, it’s an opportunity to bring the school community together in relationship. For the 2020/21 school year, the focus has been on three topics 1) anti-racism; 2) mental health during Covid era; and 3) Internet safety.
Harvest Potluck (October)
This is an annual dinner event that brings together students, parents, and school staff of all grades to share food together and build community. There is food, crafts, music and more, including a choir performance by our own Hastings Choir!
Family Bingo Night (February)
This is a super fun event for adults and kids – everyone loves to call “BINGO”!
Burger and Beverage Night (April)
Enjoy an adults-only night out, while supporting the Hastings PAC! Tickets include a burger, a beverage, and a donation to the PAC! Featuring karaoke and a 50/50 draw!
Spring Fair (May)
The Hastings Spring Fair a highly anticipated event that takes place on school grounds and is one of the PAC’s most important fundraisers. Admission to the fair is free, but tickets sold for concessions, rides, and games.